Professional Photographer's Specials
If you are a professional photographer looking for unique design templates for your portrait clients I offer the following specials. For each package I will send you the design template in both sizes 5x7 & 4x6 (the 5x7 file is the same ratio as a wallet and can easily be printed up as so.) All files are created in CS2 and saved at 300 resolution and should be compatible in older photoshop programs. In each photoshop file I have saved all the layers seperatly so you can easily go in and change colors, text and fonts to your liking. Sizes of photo openings vary for creativing in cropping.
Ala Carte: Choose one from any of the designs above.
A Trio: Choose three from any of the designs above. I will send you all three designs in each size.
The Whole Shabang!: Order all 15 designs for $100. That's a $50 savings! Cant beat that!
Ala Carte: Choose one from any of the designs above.
A Trio: Choose three from any of the designs above. I will send you all three designs in each size.
The Whole Shabang!: Order all 15 designs for $100. That's a $50 savings! Cant beat that!
If you are looking for a unique design for other events such as Birth Announcements, Engagements, Birthdays or Weddings please contact me for a quote. I would love to design something tailored just for you and your clients. shannon@definingdetails.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home